Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekends work

I figured this weekend would be nice, relaxing, and full of lots of productive work! DH had to work both of his jobs this weekend, so I figured I would have lots of time to put my feet up and work on some customs... well I was WRONG! lol. He also decided it was time to move my craft room OUT of our bedroom and into our trailer.... So now I am without all my sewing supplies, but at least I have a bedroom now and I LOVE it! But I did manage to get a custom out of here that I have been working on for over a week now... (Bag over my head on that one!)
I hope you love them April! I cant wait to see pictures of them on your little princess! :)

1 comment:

AprilnJeff said...

They both came out sooo cute! I especially love the twirly one! Thank You so much!